Awards and Accolades
• Future of the Region Award 1st Place/Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council for Newman Branch Phase II Habitat Restoration Project
• Environmental Project of the Year/Tampa Bay Association of Environmental Professionals for Newman Branch Phase II Habitat Restoration Project
• Future of the Region Award 2nd Place/Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council for Newman Branch Phase II Habitat Restoration Project
• Ulele Springs Restoration named 10 "Waters to Watch" by the National Fish Habitat Partnership
• Charles A. McIntosh, Jr. Award/Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council for Water Works Park / Ulele Springs Restoration
• Gulf Guardian Award from the Gulf of Mexico Program for Newman Branch Creek.
• Urban Excellence Award/Public Sector for Tampa Downtown Partnership for Ulele Springs Restoration
• National Resources Conservation Award/National Military Fish and Wildlife Association for the MacDill AFB Habitat Restoration Project
• Golden Mangrove Award/Tampa Bay Estuary Program for Ulele Springs Restoration
• Ecosphere President Thomas Ries received a National Wetlands Award from the National Environmental Law Institute in Washington, DC for his leadership in wetland restoration.
• Community Design Award of Excellence/Hillsborough County Planning Commission for Newman Branch Fisheries Habitat Restoration
• Hillsborough County Planning Commission Environmental Award for Hooker’s Point Stormwater Retrofit Project
• Future of the Region 1st Place/Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council for Palmetto Estuary Preserve
• Gulf Guardian Award/US Environmental Protection Agency for Palmetto Estuary Preserve
What Our Colleagues Say
Click here to view Ecosphere Restoration's nomination form with the Environmental Law Institute's National Wetlands Award.